Human Resources Coordinator (6 month contract)
Do you find recruiting to be an exciting challenge with a passion for hiring the right person for the job? Are you driven to learn, grow and be a part of an amazing team? Look no further because this is the role for you!
About the Company:
IT Security is our business and at Digital Boundary Group we have an exciting, challenging and collaborative environment where our team works with customers in every sector to find exploitable holes in their operations and provide advice on improving their security posture.
We have an amazing group of bright, talented and experienced people who are driven to learn and grow. This shared desire to learn and to get better is what makes us such a close and strong team and what has enabled us to adapt to the changing world of work during this unusual time.
Digital Boundary Group gives back to the community through both donations and volunteering and takes steps to support environmental improvements at our organization.
This is a temporary, 6-month contract position. The Human Resources Coordinator will work directly with the Manager of Human Resources and Corporate Communications, focusing primarily on recruiting and administrative support. With the guidance of the Manager of Human Resources and Corporate Communications you will become familiar with our company, the roles we are recruiting for and our recruiting process.
- Resume Screening
- Conducting Phone Screens
- Scheduling Interviews
- Working with the Manager of Human Resources and Corporate Communications and our Technical Teams to streamline the recruiting process
- Administrative support including assisting with the preparation of HR documentation, updating HR reports, and ensuring data in our HRIS system is accurate and up to date
- Additional duties as assigned
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- 1-2 years of recruiting experience, preferably focused on technology or professional services roles
- Bachelor’s degree, Diploma or Post-Graduate Certificate in Human Resources, or commensurate work experience
- Demonstrated ability to recruit talent
- Proven ability to take thorough notes and communicate the outcome to the team
- Capable of recognizing the skills and abilities of candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System considered an asset
- Due to the nature of the business satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks are required
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now! Be sure to include a resume and cover letter and tell us why you are the person we’ve been looking for!
Digital Boundary Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Please let Human Resources know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.