Northern delivers omni-channel commerce solutions, designed and developed with the best open source technology. We specialize in building Magento eCommerce implementations and full service eCommerce marketing solutions. Our goal is to help businesses reap the benefits of web-based technologies to decrease costs and maximize their bottom line.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Strategist to join our London team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching, strategizing, planning, and executing digital marketing initiatives that align with our clients’ goals.
- Creating and communicating effective marketing briefs and schedules for clients and other team members.
- Monitoring the impact of digital marketing campaigns and providing strategic recommendations to help enhance campaign performance.
- Complete a variety of digital marketing tasks within target timelines and budgets.
- Assist with various types of research (eg. keyword research reports, email program audits, content topic research, etc.).
- Further our clients’ online reach using data-driven, organic search engine optimization tactics.
- Research, strategize, plan, and execute engaging content that aligns with our clients’ online goals, and monitor its impact using targeted KPIs.
- Apply a strong understanding of web analytics tools to digital marketing campaigns. Stay in the know of the latest and most advanced digital trends and eCommerce marketing tactics.
- Make usability and conversion optimization recommendations.
- Be a valuable part of website launch projects from the planning stage through to launch.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments for tasks requiring additional support or multiple department involvement.
- Effectively communicate to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, and develop the best possible solutions within the budget and timeline constraints provided.
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization, content marketing, email marketing, and analytics
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations
- Google Analytics certified
- Knowledge of HTML, WordPress & CSS
- Awesome G Suite skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Foundational understanding and basic use of digital marketing tools (eg. MailChimp, Buffer, Keyword Planner, etc.).
Education & Experience Required
- 3-5 years’ digital marketing experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- A College diploma, University degree, or relevant job-related experience. We welcome highly experienced, self-taught, and self-motivated learners who express a strong passion for digital marketing.
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.