Accounts Receivable Coordinator
We are currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join our Finance team. Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, the Accounts Receivable Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the Accounts Receivable function in day to day activities as well as providing support to the overall Finance team for varying projects.
- Accurate and timely collections of all A/R accounts
- Coordinate and monitor daily order processing and deposits
- Prepare monthly A/R aging reports
- Review customer payment history and report any negative trends
- Assess new customer requests to form recommendations
- Review and approve daily credit card orders
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customer Accounts Payable representatives
- Other finance & accounting tasks, reconciliations, special projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Post-secondary education in a business or accounting program or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications especially Microsoft Excel
- Experience with AccPac or SAP accounting software (preferred)
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Possess exceptional customer service, problem solving, communication, decision making, organization and trouble shooting skills.
- The individual should be able to work under time constraints, effectively prioritize multiple functions, be detailed oriented and have the ability to analyze and improve processes.
- Ability to analyze financial information and properly escalate anomalies and issues.
- Ability to work independently.
- 3-5 years’ experience in accounts receivable and general accounting functions.
- Possess a high level of moral judgment for handling confidential information and monetary transactions
What we Offer:
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan and RRSP Matching
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Training and Development Program
- Paid Charity Day and Regular Company Fun Events
- Casual Dress Code – Jeans are allowed!
- Free Parking and Subsidized Employee Café
- StarTech.com Product Discount
- Bonus Plan based on individual performance
- Our core business hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
StarTech.com is able to provide accommodation to job applicants throughout the hiring process. If you require an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, please advise in your cover letter.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit
StarTech.com Ltd. is a global manufacturer of hard-to-find parts and accessories that connect and enhance business technology. We make it easy for IT professionals around the globe to identify, find, get and use the parts they need to enable their business solutions.
Our channel partners, proprietary web resources, and friendly, professional and responsive employees ensure the IT professional gets the product they need.
Founded in 1985 by entrepreneurs Paul Seed and Ken Kalopsis, we are a privately-owned company with our Corporate Office in London, Ontario, Canada. We operate in 16 countries worldwide, spanning North America, Europe, the UK and APAC. We will continue to expand our global footprint in the years to come
A vibrant tech company, we offer an enviable workplace with a track record of growth and recognition. We’re big on service and team spirit without taking ourselves too seriously.
By conquering new markets and creating diverse career opportunities, we offer you a place to grow. Plus, our commitment to training and development will keep your skills sharp. We also know you have a life outside work. That’s why we offer benefits that take good care of you and your family and support you to actively participate in your community. It all adds up to a good life.
What’s more, StarTech.com has been recognized as a “50 Best Managed Company” in Canada, one of Canada’s “50 Best Small & Medium Employers”, one of the top 500 fastest growing Canadian companies on the Profit 500 list and has been an honoree on the INC 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the United States for nine years.
StarTech.com has grown globally from $45M in 2011 to its current revenue of over $180M. It continues with double digit year-over-year growth. StarTech.com knows its business is to understand its customer. The company’s commitment to understanding its customer has not only informed its day-to-day operations, but it continues to serve as the foundational component of its corporate strategy
Check out our Linked In page and become a follower so we can stay connected!