This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Aug 15, 2021
Quality is not an act; it is a habit.
• Are you almost sad when a project is declared bug free?
• Do you plan on naming your kids Stress, Regression, and Usability?
Mikutech tackles real world business problems using innovative and progressive technologies. It’s playful cousin,
Joydrop, entertains people with sparklingly new video gaming experiences.
Founded in 2012 and based in London, Ontario, Mikutech possesses the creativity and passion to conceive and construct
products that result in unmistakable impact in medicine, education, or engineering. Mikutech, with know-how in
everything from business apps to virtual reality, can make it happen. We also make our own games under the label
Mikutech is comprised of a carefully vetted group of veteran developers, kept fresh by an ardent team of software and
media youngsters. Collectively, we’ve been doing this ever since personal computers have been bleeping and blooping
out ASCII characters on green and white monitors.
For further information please see our websites at http://www.mikutech.com and http://www.joydrop.co.
Skills & Traits
• An arsenal of favourite testing methods combined with a willingness to adopt (and improve!) Mikutech’s testing
• Experience or genetically-spawned instinct in UI, functional, database, regression, load and performance testing.
• Impeccable written and verbal comprehension and communication skills.
• Proficiency with Jira or similar project management/bug tracking systems.
• A hankering for tackling a variety of project types, from games to medical applications, from conventional
interfaces to AR and VR.
• A compartmentalized psyche that allows you to deal with several products simultaneously.
• A not-at-all-secret passion for games.
• Define and implement testing plans based on project scope, business requirements and functional specifications.
• Report and prioritize defects discovered during testing.
• Work with project team to ensure defects are resolved.
• Ensure company QA standards are followed and maintained.
• Design and/or implement scripts that assist in testing.
Fill out this form. Be prepared to provide a:
- Cover Letter
- Transcript (if attending or recently graduated)