We are looking for an experienced .Net Developer to help drive projects forward and build high quality software in an industry that is exploding with opportunity.This role will be on our Platform team that is involved with a SaaS product.
Who We are:
The Internet of Things is connecting the world and ZTR Control Systems is leading the way in the industrial space. ZTR provides end-to-end IoT solutions (hardware and software) using modern technologies.By joining our team, you will be contributing to the expansion and innovation of our Telematics Network. Our IoT division is laser focused on collaborating with our customers worldwide to solve complex challenges in the construction and railway space.
ZTR has been honoured with a Canada's Best Managed designation for four consecutive years! The program recognizes companies in Canada with revenues over $10 million, demonstrating strategy, capability and commitment to achieve sustainable growth.
Core Technologies / Skills:
- 5+ years working with C# .NET Core
- Web APIs
- NoSQL database technologies
- Experience with cloud based services is a bonus but not required
- Able to follow design patterns and adhere to development standards
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated to succeed while working in a team-oriented environment
- Design, implement and test new features and applications
- Communicate gaps in requirements, and issues blocking feature completion
- Participate in continuous improvement activities for the development team in order to ensure consistent, efficient, high quality deliveries
- Partner with sales team, senior stakeholders and clients to gather and document requirements
- Assist with estimating, planning and tracking
- Mentor junior team members
ZTR fosters a workplace where ideas and innovation are welcomed. We provide a dynamic, professional atmosphere where employees can truly excel! In addition to competitive salaries, flexible schedules, professional development opportunities and an extensive benefit package, ZTR offers a friendly, open work environment where your opinions are valued. We also provide many opportunities to get to know your co-workers through social events, charity fundraising, company parties and more!
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially