The Account Executive is a critical player in a successful customer experience for our new clients. As part of our Sales team, and reporting to a Manager, Sales, you will be focused on new business in your territory and ensuring the customer has a positive first experience using the platform.
- Responsible for driving Voices.com acquisition strategy through new sign ups, outbound calling, and re-activation of existing accounts
- Meet call expectations, talk time targets, sales targets
- Build relationships, ensure they have a positive first experience
- Research and discovery on clients
- Quote on projects, coordinate talent, shortlist auditions, post job
- Oversee the project to successful completion
- Negotiate budgets and coordinate projects
- Work in a cross-functional sales team
- Take part in the creative casting process
- Manage a book of 1,000 - 1,500 accounts
- Be accountable for key measurements of new logo acquisition, revenue acquisition and customer satisfaction
- Project management
- Multi-tasking, organization
- Active communication and listening skills
- Sense of urgency
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Negotiation, objection handling
- Goal-oriented, dedication, self-starter
- Salesforce or other digital CRM experience considered an asset
- Friendly, consultative salesperson
- Account Management, phone sales, inside sales experience is not required but considered an asset
- Business marketing or equivalent work experience
- Any sales training courses considered an asset
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Google Suite not mandatory but considered an asset
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and résumé by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Voices.com thanks all candidates in advance.