Account Service Executive (Customer Support)
Are you a recent graduate looking to start your career at an exciting, dynamic company? CARFAX Canada is actively searching for two Account Service Executives. If you’re a team-oriented person that’s committed to providing excellent customer service, this could be the perfect position for you!
Every day, Canadians rely on our insights to make one of the biggest decisions of their lives. As the country’s #1 provider of automotive history and valuation insights, we’re always innovating to make buying and selling used vehicles easier for all Canadians.
At CARFAX Canada, you’re not just another employee. You’re a critical contributor to the big picture and rely on data when making important decisions. You have a future mindset and are motivated to grow with us. You have a thirst for learning new things and building your skillset. You dream big and chart your own career path. You don’t settle for what’s quick and easy because you value quality. You know that the best teams are built on trust, so you use your voice to collaborate and create real change. You believe in taking the time to celebrate wins and have fun. You know leading a balanced lifestyle in a supportive work environment is important. You’re not just another employee. You are a CARFAX Canadian!
CARFAX Canada is looking for an Account Service Executive to join our growing Customer Service team! Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the successful candidate will be team-oriented and excel at phone-based customer service. This individual will be a trouble-shooter who thrives on providing exceptional customer service and is passionate about solving problems.
This is a full-time position based in CARFAX Canada’s London, Ontario head office. The hours for this role are 11:00am-7:00pm Monday-Friday.
- Answer customer inquiries via phone, email and chat-based platforms for multiple customer channels
- Educate customers on our products and answer any questions they have in regard to the vehicle history report and Canadian Red Book valuation tool
- Assist with billing inquiries; ensure customers understand and pay their bill, apply credits or refunds where applicable, and assist with the order process
- Investigate data on the vehicle history report using our data source
- Collaborate closely with multiple departments at CARFAX Canada including sales, accounting and product management
Educating and advising:
- Provide value-added advice and information for multiple product offerings
- Educate customers about product offerings and information
- Promote our current products on an as-needed basis
- Fill customer orders
- Miscellaneous administrative-based duties as required
Education, skill and experience required:
- Post-secondary education
- Prior customer service experience required, ideally one year or more, of successful phone-based account management experience
- A proven background demonstrating your desire to help
- Experience in the automotive field an asset
- Bilingual in English and French is considered an asset
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
CARFAX Canada is headquartered in London, Ontario. We’re proud to offer competitive pay, benefits and bonuses, RRSP matching, maternity leave top-up, health and wellness initiatives and social events. We’re committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or selection processes, please advise in your cover letter. Applications will be accepted until September 24, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Not exactly the position you were looking for, but still want to join our awesome team? Visit our careers page to learn more about us and to see our other job openings!