Technical Project Manager
ZTR Control Systems is looking for a Technical Project Manager, known internally as a Solutions Manager, within the Industrial IoT (Internet of Things) Division. This role reports into the Commercial team and is the main technical point of contact for assigned customer accounts and pre-sales support. The Solutions Manager works closely with our customers to transform their business with IoT solutions and collaborates with our development teams to deliver these solutions. If you have a passion for technology and customer success, you may be the one to help ZTR grow to the next level!
ZTR is the recognized leader in industrial telematics and remote equipment monitoring with over 20 years of experience and hundreds of thousands of assets monitored worldwide. ZTR promotes a healthy balance between work, play and family. ZTR’s Social & Community Giving Committees provide employees with opportunities to participate in summer BBQs, company family picnic, and various social events for employees and family members as well as paid time off to volunteer at local charities! Become a member of the ZTR family!
- Pre- and post-sale support to industrial equipment OEMs, rental houses and fleet customers
- Support the sales cycle with current and prospective customers including product demos, presentations, proposals, quotes and coordination with supporting team
- Understand, document and clearly articulate customer’s business needs and work with Engineering and Development teams to define appropriate solutions
- Project Manage development, testing and implementation of the solution
- Prepare and communicate project status updates to leadership and the customer, and act as the point of escalation for project issues and risks
- Build positive customer relationships
- Manage the technical and commercial constraints of the project
- End-to-end accountability for the technical solution
- Lead, mentor and coach project teams
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education in either Software Development, Engineering Technology, Information Technology, Telecommunications or related experience.
- Experience in Project or Program Management - PMP is an asset
- Excellent customer management skills
- Proven leadership skills – positive attitude, innovative and motivating.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build/lead cross-functional teams and deliver effective presentations
- Ability to read and understand engineering technical documents
- Some travel required: approximately 10-15% primarily within the U.S. (dependent on COVID-19 circumstances)
We are interested in hearing from you if you meet most of these qualifications
If you are customer focused, passionate about technology and seeking to work in a stimulating and family orientated environment, then ZTR is the place for you.
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.