Director, Product Marketing
It’s not a job, it’s a mission.
We’re on a mission to re-define Product Marketing and looking for an experienced and bold tech marketer to join us on our journey.
We are seeking an experienced B2B Product Marketing Director with a deep understanding of technology and the IT Buyer family (CIO to DevOps) to develop and drive our product marketing practice.
The ideal candidate will be both strategic and hands-on – applying a fluid understanding of technology, customer segmentation and buyers' journey analysis to create messaging and value props that differentiate us in the market and form the marketing foundation for an integrated go-to-market framework.
The Director of Product Marketing is a key strategic role that will be responsible for market planning & strategy, ABM programs, offering development, sales enablement assets and driving the integrated-go-to-market process from launch strategy to in market execution.
This role requires a strong and experienced leader who will build, guide and manage a next gen product marketing practice and team. The candidate will bring years of B2B IT experience and industry best practices - to create an inspired and structured product marketing discipline.
Marketing Strategy: Develop marketing strategy for research offerings including tiered account-based marketing programs, packaging, bundling and promotional offers to drive impact across tailored market segments, industries, buyers and accounts.
Messaging Architecture: Collaborate with stakeholders to build messaging frameworks including value props, key messages, benefits, target personas (and buyer family).
- Apply portfolio, segment & buyer expertise to create unique and compelling Points of View (POVs).
- Translate use cases, IT capabilities and concepts into easily digestible terms and business value.
- Identify supporting research or assets to complete the broader storyline or narrative arc in market which will serve as the marketing foundation for marketing and sales activities, such as existing case studies, statistics, key spokespeople, derivative assets etc.
Content Insight: Guide content marketing peers to support creation of social, campaign content, web copy and derivative assets, providing context and insight into buyer mindset and technology.
Integrated Go-to-Market and Launch: Drive integrated go-to-market strategy, plan and launch coordinating across stakeholders and divisions to drive consistent, transparent and integrated go-to-market execution and impact.
Sales Enablement: Enable sellers to articulate the competitive value, buyer mindset and unique differentiation of our offerings. Collaborate with sales to produce sales and marketing plays, offers and playbooks.
- College Degree BA/BS.
- 15+ years product marketing experience in tech sector or Technology-focused company.
- Proven expertise leading Large Enterprise B2B marketing at scale, fast-paced & hands-on.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment, can manage change and multi-task across projects & teams.
- Experience marketing and/or creating content for core IT functions or capabilities such as the following:
- Infrastructure Management
- Data & Analytics
- AI and Automation
- IT Professional Services
- IT Research & Advisory Services
- Experience marketing to the CIO and top IT Executives.
Info-Tech Research Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic including Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.