Position Location: Requirement 2-3 hours from London, ON.
Remote work options available. Requirement of minimum 1 day in office per week.
Voices.com is the #1 Online Marketplace for Sourcing Voice Over Talent.
Product Managers are tech-savvy pioneers, keen to solve the immediate problems facing our customers, while simultaneously identifying and championing to solve the problems of tomorrow. At Voices.com we start with the customer in mind and develop cutting-edge products that serve their needs. Product Managers are dedicated problem-solvers who leverage big data, agile principles, and human insights to re-imagine the way a marketplace interacts – creating experiences that simplify and enhance our customers’ lives.
Utilizing digital innovation, you’ll envision products that help better the lives of our customers. You will help to manage cross-functional product development teams, continually delivering value to our customers and stakeholders. We are looking for individuals with a strong affinity for creating amazing digital products and delivering outstanding experiences to our customers.
- Define and manage product vision and OKRs (objectives and key results).
- Define requirements for new product and ongoing feature enhancements, including management of backlog and team roadmap.
- Write and prioritize user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Facilitate product discovery workshops with stakeholders to help define business objectives and key results.
- Participate in frequent user testing and research sessions to validate the effectiveness of the product strategy with real customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, their issues, pains, desires and how they think.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the data, analytics and how customers are using the product.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and industry surrounding our business... our key competitors, newest technology trends, customer behaviours and their expectations.
- At least 3 years of Product Management experience.
- At least 1 year of demonstrated Project Management experience.
- Experience successfully delivering a software product or a series of features within a digital marketplace, SaaS solution, or similar digital environment.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills; able to make data-driven decisions and provide recommendations to drive action.
- Experience with user-testing, UX metrics frameworks, participating in design sprints and user interviews.
- A proven leader, motivator, and effective decision maker with a detailed understanding of digital product management.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of credibility with different stakeholders (including senior leadership).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA).
- 3+ years of experience in B2B, SaaS, and/or Marketplace software services organizations.
- Experience working with product management tools such as JIRA and Salesforce. You have some basic familiarity with modern design systems and tools like Sketch, Invision.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.