Are you looking to work at one of the fastest growing technology companies in London? Are you looking to work for a company that values their employees by providing a fantastic and flexible company culture including the possibility of remote work? If you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to grow with an amazing team of people, Mobials wants you to join our team!
You will get to work on technology that helps millions of consumers make better decisions about where to buy their next car, renovating their home, or even where to take dance lessons. We enjoy shaking things up and are looking for passionate and inquisitive people to join our team.
In the Product Designer role, you will help to define and create the future of digital product design at Mobials.
What you’ll be helping us to achieve:
- Provide digital product design, strategy, and tactics
- Collaborate with Marketing and Development partners to help build and maintain Mobials unified design system
- Communicate and collect feedback with the intention to invalidate Mobials design vision, strategy and products to internal stakeholders and external customers
- Work with developers to implement pixel-perfect designs into our multi-product offering
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Customer Success, and Researchers to test and validate Product Designs with our customers
- Previous experience as a full-stack designer (you can design everything from low-fidelity mockups to high-fidelity visual design files ready for working with developers)
- Familiarity with Design Systems and a modern Product Design stack (Sketch, Invision, Zeplin)
- You never stop learning and have a passion for keeping up with the latest and best practices in Product Design
- Familiarity or experience collecting feedback on your designs from team members, internal company stakeholders and external customers
- Experience providing and receiving intelligent and constructive design critique in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment
NOTE: All candidates that proceed to the interview stage must be prepared to present their portfolio
Life at Mobials Inc (You will WANT to read this part!):
- Amazing office space and a work atmosphere that is second to none.
- Enjoy our rooftop patio and other cool spaces while you work!
- Education & personal development - we expect everyone to be learning and growing and we will support you, including financial support.
- Work life balance - Mobials allows flex-time scheduling and has competitive vacation benefits. We understand that life happens!
- Benefits - there is a company-wide, company paid health and dental program
- Social committee - we organize socials regularly (Beach Day, tubing, office olympics, scavenger hunts, etc.) and have a super fun annual Christmas party.
We encourage applications from persons with disabilities and will provide support throughout the recruitment process, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in strictest confidence.