JMP Solutions is proud to begin the manufacturing of 10,000 ventilators at our Automation & Robotics facility in London, Ontario. As part of this exciting initiative, we are recruiting for several manufacturing roles to work on this project. If you are interested in supporting the production of much-needed ventilators, apply to one or more of the short-term opportunities below.
To read more about JMP’s involvement in this innovative project: https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/vexos-to-manufacture-and-deliver-10-000-mvm-ventilators-to-the-government-of-canada-in-its-national-mobilization-to-combat-the-covid-19-pandemic-890140952.html
Term: July to end of September 2020
Shift: 6:45am – 3:30pm ET or 3:45pm – 12:30am ET
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, device specifications, and bill of materials
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Ensures traveller documentation is complete and prepped for next assembly station
- Ability to assemble components accurately, thoroughly, quickly to approved specifications
- Strong attention to detail, quick learner
- Ability to maintain a high degree of manufacturing quality in a repetitive environment
- Comfortable with mechanical assembly and inspection tools
- Track record of safety adherence
- Good fine motor skills and dexterity
- Physical working conditions: Bending, lifting, standing, and ability to lift up to 40lbs
To apply to one or more of these roles, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “JMP Solutions – Ventilator Application”. Please indicate which role(s) you are applying for in the body of your email.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.