ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Founded in 1993, Digital Extremes has become an employer of choice for talented people seeking rewarding career opportunities in the gaming industry. We are widely recognized for creating the award-winning Warframe, a free-to-play, third-person coop, PVP action shooter, space ninja adventure game available on PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch. Our early titles include Epic Pinball, Solar Winds: The Escape, Unreal and Unreal Tournament co-created series (and all its iterations) as well as The Darkness II. With over 300 of the industry’s widely talented and culturally diverse employees in both Canada and the US, we are warriors combining our expertise to deliver superior fast-paced gameplay and intense melee combat all with a great deal of passion.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of “Canada’s Top 100 Employers”. We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional development and career support
- Fitness and parking/transit subsidies
- Daily lunches prepared onsite by our in-studio Executive Chef and professional kitchen staff
- All-day snacks and drinks, sleep pods, massage chairs, cold brew, dog therapy days and more
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Digital Extremes is currently seeking a Network and Security Administrator to join our team. In this role, you will maintain and enhance all network infrastructures. This will include overseeing all servers, firewalls, switches and other equipment. You will need to be tech savvy, have strong communication skills as well as strong attention to detail, be a team player and a self-starter with the ability to multi-task. An ideal candidate will also have an interest in staying up to date with technology and is someone who is always looking for ways to improve it. We would also prefer someone who has an understanding of the underlying principles related to working with network and security tools, as opposed to how to perform tasks on one specific vendor’s device.
- Deploy, maintain, optimize and troubleshoot network and security systems; firewalls, NSM tools, switches, DDoS platforms and more
- Assist with the ongoing monitoring of IT infrastructure, identifying threats and addressing them
- Outside hours support when key systems are down, or degraded
- 2+ years of professional experience with enterprise switches
- 2+ years of professional experience with application layer firewalls
- Experience with multisite network topologies
- Experience with network and security monitoring platforms
- Experience with DDos platforms
- Experience with 2FA systems
Digital Extremes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for the next steps in the hiring process will be contacted.
Please submit your application directly through our website: