Senior Tax Analyst
Race Roster is a world-class online event registration platform which caters to the endurance industry and is the trusted partner of some of the world marquee Marathons, 10k’s and fun-runs.
We’re looking for a driven, organized and detail-oriented Senior Tax Analyst who is well versed in various aspects of taxation, including but not limited to:
- Canadian and US income tax returns
- Sales and Excise taxes
o State Sales Tax and Marketplace Facilitation
o UK VAT
o Australia GST
- Payroll taxes and filings
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Accounting Manager and Financial Controller for all aspects of sales/excise tax, income tax, payroll tax, etc.
- Coordination of annual Canadian, US, and UK income tax returns
- Preparation and filing of quarterly GST/HST returns, UK VAT returns, Australian GST returns, etc.
- United States sales tax returns and management, with a focus on internal controls surrounding Race Roster’s marketplace facilitator technology and integration with Avalara
- Payroll taxes and filings, T4’s, T4A-NR’s, etc.
- US 1099’s and other filings as required
- Calculation and documentation of intercompany transfer pricing charges
- Coordination with development team to ensure customer facing receipts are compliant with tax requirements in various countries
A competitive candidate is a self-starter who has 3-5 years’ experience in a public accounting capacity or experience in a tax-focused function of a Canadian corporation. Nice-to-haves include:
- Experience with transfer pricing and international tax matters
- Knowledge of the US Marketplace Facilitator laws and how they impact remote sellers
- Experience with international expansion in a SaaS/remote-seller environment
- CPA designation
Race Roster is an equal opportunity employer.
To submit your application, please send a resume and cover letter outlining your experience and interest in the position to email@example.com.