ASICS Running Apps – Junior Salesforce Administrator
Kihachiro Onitsuka founded ASICS in 1949 to realize his desire to nurture the youth of Japan through sports and contribute to the development of society. Our founding philosophy, “Anima Sana In Corpore Sano (A Sound Mind in a Sound Body)”, represents our wish for people all over the world to live healthful and happy lives in both body and mind.
The ASICS brand is especially well known for its connection to running and for producing extremely high-quality running shoes. To strengthen our commitment to runners, we are expanding our investment in running-related digital services, i.e. running event technology (Race Roster™), AI run-coaching apps (the ASICS Runkeeper™ app), and other exciting platforms that will help us better serve the running industry.
Our mission?in the past, today, and into the future?is to contribute to a healthful and sustainable society and to bring joy to the people of the world through sports. Sports are an important element in living longer healthy lives, in feeling more fulfilled, and in crossing national and cultural boundaries to bring the world together. If you are looking to join a fun and innovative company focused on the booming digital health and fitness industry, this is the place for you!
As a Junior Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for the daily administration, deployments, and maintenance of Salesforce for our CRM Product customers. Working alongside the Salesforce technical team you will assist to design, document, build, test, and deploy complex Salesforce enhancements for internal and external stakeholders. You will work in and improve multiple clouds – Sales, Service, Marketing, Experience, and Analytics. You will work with declarative integration tools to sync & consolidate data across multiple platforms. This position requires flexibility as we respond to new business and customer requirements, while being able to quickly adapt to new strategies and priorities as they evolve.
This position is open to internal and external candidates.
This role will be working with the CRM product.
- Deliver configurations based on specifications to meet product and customer requirements
- Mange standard and custom objects with salesforce
- Manage multiple user setup, profiles, roles, security model and permissions, fields, record types, page, layouts, and sharing rules
- Manage sandbox environments and build, configure, test and deploy new features into production
- Collaborate with CRM team including admins, analysts and developers to configure and integrate components and third-party products
- Support new functionality for salesforce platform and understand CRM processes
- Work with declarative features like creating workflow rules, flows, process builder, email journeys, and marketing cloud automations for complex business process automation
- Provide best practices on the use of SFDC
- Troubleshoot, problem solve and document system issues
- Provide recommendations and work on solutions and enhancements on the Salesforce platform
- Assist with ongoing support requests and administrative needs of CRM product customers
- Assist with data migration and data cleanup when required
- Support onboarding of new employees from a technical perspective
- Create reports and dashboards for CRM product customers
- Stay up to date with Salesforce release features
- Meaningfully participate in diversity and inclusion initiatives across the ASICS Running Apps teams
Education & Experience
- 1 year of experience using Salesforce
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solver
- Willingness to always be learning
- STEM degree/college diploma preferred
- Effective completion of assigned tasks
- Efficient use of time and resources
- Continuously learning and improving in your role
- Quality of work performed
- Communication with other employees
The successful candidate for this role will become an employee of Race Roster North America Corporation (RRNA), a subsidiary of ASICS Corporation – a Japanese multinational corporation. Race Roster was founded in London, Ontario in 2011.
Personable, Integrity, Expertise, Trustworthy
Send all cover letters and resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us why you want to work at Race Roster and describe an awesome project or team you’ve worked on in the past. Include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject of the email. Please give us a link to your LinkedIn or any other portfolio website.
Race Roster is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, sex, place of origin, ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, creed, record of offences, genetics, disability, age, marital status, family status, veteran status, or fitness level.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.