Collection Vendor Oversight Specialist
Come work for a company that’s committed to the success of each and every employee. A place where innovators and collaborators come together and build on each other’s talents.
FCT provides industry-leading title insurance, default solutions and other real estate related products and services to legal, lending, valuation and real estate professionals across Canada. With FCT, you will have the opportunity to build a meaningful career. Join us as we continue to do exciting work and make a big impact on our colleagues, customers and communities.
We are continually searching for great talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. If you would like to join a company that is committed to the success of each employee and offers challenge, purpose and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a team-oriented environment, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Here's how you'll contribute:
- Manage a portfolio for assigned client(s)
- Ability to determine best methods to recover outstanding debt
- Manage and monitor Law Firms, Property Managers, Bailiffs and Collection Agencies in accordance with client guidelines
- Manage recovery performance using various KPIs of various secured and unsecured portfolios
- Manage communications, concerns and issues for Service Providers
- Assess Service Providers to ensure compliance to client work plans and standards
- Maintain data on various reports
- Ability to apply basic accounting principles (reconciliation of accounts)
Here's what you'll bring:
- Demonstrated experience (3-5 years) in Collections, Litigation and/or Debt Recovery
- Demonstrated experience with secured/unsecured mortgages, legal remedies for consumer/commercial accounts/ Previous credit/lending experience an asset
- Self motivated, assertive and able to learn quickly, take initiative and work independently
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Ability to interface effectively with cross functional teams with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously; work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- “Think Differently” approach to problem-solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
- A “Passion to Serve” customer focus
The Great Place to Work® Institute has named FCT one of Canada’s Top 50 Best Workplaces and one of the Best Workplaces in Canada for Women. We’re also one of Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America.
By joining us, you will not only be part of an award-winning organization, you will be part of a workforce that is engaged and empowered to succeed.
Thank you for considering FCT. We look forward to meeting you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of FCT’s hiring process. To avoid any delays in the recruitment process, if you require accommodation to apply, please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation. FCT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active nondiscrimination program. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, promotions, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, and other terms and conditions of employment will be on the basis of the qualifications of the individual regardless of race, colour, place of origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, handicap (including mental and physical disability), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, creed (religion), marital status, family status (being in a parent/child relationship), age, record of offences, or any other basis prohibited by the applicable provincial or federal human rights legislation.