Senior Sales Manager, Account Management (SaaS)
Are you passionate about leading high performing teams? Do you love making a difference by creating and following through on winning sales strategies? Do you love seeing year-over-year growth in revenue within your department? Are you ready to work for an industry-leading SaaS company with a rock-solid reputation for innovation and client satisfaction? If so, this might be the role for you!
WHO WE ARE
We engage employees and empower leaders to love what they do by being the most complete and connected HR solution in Canada, and we want you to love what you do!
Since 2005, we’ve helped Canadian businesses more quickly and efficiently accomplish HR tasks by providing them with end-to-end solutions and services for all things people. We pioneered live HR advice and continue to elevate our HR software and services to stay on top of changing business needs. Last year, we won three 5-Star Awards from the Canadian HR Reporter for Learning and Development, HR Consulting, and Compensation. All these awards resulted from client nominations and testimonials.
Our passion for all things people applies to everything we do! HRdownloads has been recognized NINE TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, most recently in 2022 with further recognition in Best Workplaces for Professional Services and for Hybrid Work!
Noted for our unique and engaging ways, we have also been ranked as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for six years with recognition for continued profit growth from the Report on Business. We have more awards to come and are excited to celebrate everything that our people contribute to our culture of family and innovation. We want each person to be the greatest of all time, and that includes you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for driving the performance of our account management (AM) team.
As our Senior Sales Manager you will:
- Ensure the AM team achieves monthly targets and goals aligned to company strategy, primarily client retention and revenue targets.
- Provide direct coaching and support to the AM team to address issues such as objection handling, product knowledge, outreach cadence, and professionalism.
- Develop and run dynamic pre-shifts aimed at metrics and results, ensuring that they are exciting, positive, motivational, and educational.
- Support and implement weekly and monthly themes to drive results and morale within the department.
- Refine and ensure HRd’s sales training methodology is followed to ensure consistent, effective, and continued sales performance, including partnering with quality assurance resources and leadership.
- Live listen to team members and provide immediate coaching and support.
- Use the provided tools and systems for weekly feedback, one-on-one coaching, and goal setting.
- Be an expert in the HRdownloads suite of products and services.
- Address performance and behavioural concerns with goal setting and action plans.
- Generate excitement and celebrate successes publicly and often, fostering an atmosphere of success.
You are an experienced sales leader who:
- Has 10 or more years of sales management experience (preferably B2B inside sales).
- Is experienced at leading hybrid or remote teams.
- Has led sales teams catering to small and medium businesses (preferably selling SaaS solutions).
- Is familiar with multi-channel sales teams employing methods of outreach including phone, e-mail, and virtual meetings, with a focus on product demonstrations.
- Has demonstrated success in growing revenue through effective management and sales skills.
- Can deliver results under pressure.
- Is results driven and passionate about coaching and developing talent.
- Excels at making connections with business owners and C-level executives.
- Has a bachelor’s degree, diploma, or demonstrated success in sales management.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WHAT YOU DO
In sales leadership, you must love the thrill of leading a team to achieve phenomenal results. Knowing that you are helping your team to sell a product made in Canada for Canadian businesses, that is trusted by thousands of clients coast-to-coast, can be extremely rewarding. All the while you are working on a team that values collaboration and fun, with opportunities for continued growth and career advancement!
- The rewards are plentiful! We offer a competitive compensation structure that aligns with your success!
- We want you to have a life outside work. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. That’s it; no shift work and no weekends!
- We care about you. 10 paid wellness days, 5 paid sick days, health and dental benefits, EFAP, RRSP, and employer-paid GoodLife memberships are just a few of the ways to show you that your well-being matters to us!
- We care about giving back. We believe that a team builds a company and a company builds a community, and that's why we take pride in giving back to our London community! Check out HRdonates.
- Flexible work model. We want you to work where you are most productive; in office, at home, or a hybrid of the two!
- Thrive in our culture. We’ve been recognized NINE TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces and are rated 4.5 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
- Be proud of what you sell. Our exceptional reputation means you can contribute to promoting products and services that you will be proud of and be excited about.
- Grow your career with us. When you join our team, you are signing up for more than just a job; you are signing up for a career! You won't be just another human to fill a role, we see you as YOU; who you are today and who you aspire to be. That's why we invest in our employees through regular coaching, training, and professional development.
So, what do you say? Do you have what it takes to be a member of our award-winning team? If so, send us your résumé!
HRdownloads is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Thank you for considering a career with HRdownloads.
Apply for this job