Join our Winning Team Building CARFAX’s Products & Services in the Cloud
Do you LIVE to build in an innovative environment constantly striving to IMPROVE delivery of products? Do you enjoy having your FINGER ON THE PULSE of a diverse set of leading edge technologies in geographically diverse data centers? If so, the Cloud Architect role at CARFAX may be a great fit for you! We’re bringing new, innovative products to market through exciting technology initiatives to help our customers and we’re seeking a Cloud Architect to design, build and implement the core infrastructure needed to power this wide range of products and services. As a Cloud Architect you’ll work with teams in multiple offices, implement new advanced technologies, maintain mission critical 24/7 systems, all while working hand in hand with a team of skilled engineers and technology leaders across the organization.
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Team CARFAX knows their work has purpose and everyone contributes to our mission to help consumers throughout the lifecycle of buying, owning and selling used cars. Our culture offers a unique blend of a high achieving; high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting and our employee-focused culture is consistently honored as a “Best Place to Work”.
As a Cloud Architect you will:
- Work in a team environment to translate requirements into application architecture
- Analyze system requirements and work flow analysis, prepare design and program specifications and writing of test scripts
- Communicate directly with customers on a daily basis
- Assist in the architectural design of migrating from legacy systems
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Deep knowledge of cloud platforms and services
- Deep understanding of software design
- Linux experience
- Knowledge of DevOps tools and methodologies
- Hands-on experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Familiarity with database concepts
- Deep knowledge of system automation
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.