Paid Media Manager (Remote)
At Paystone, we are building the future of customer-driven growth for small businesses. Our products offer business owners both hands-off and hands-on solutions so that every customer can bring them one more.
Does this sound like you? You’re ready to flex your analytical muscles. You know how to craft compelling campaigns that convert new leads and customers. You dance the line between creative and analytical with a pinch of consumer psychology – then this role has your name written all over it! Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Demand Generation, the Paid Media Manager is responsible for managing and optimizing our paid media channels and delivering recommendations for optimization.
We are looking for highly passionate candidates who have relentless curiosity, a startup mentality, a willingness to manage multiple priorities, and an ability to put themselves out there to contribute ideas and experiment.
Why join us?
Paystone is growing and evolving on a weekly and monthly basis. We’re getting hyper-focused on filling a market gap with our product, which is also growing. We’re a group of really passionate people who really like to push the status quo and do what’s right.
About our Team
We’re a team full of highly motivated and committed people. We’re evolving and changing, so if you thrive in places of transition, this is the place for you. We’re real people helping other real people solve their problems and we do it because that’s what good people do. So come work with some people who aren’t just good, they're great!
- Execution is what you thrive to do, specifically how you’ll optimize our digital marketing campaigns across paid channels, including Search, Social, Display, Video, and other channels. This means moving things over the line, overcoming obstacles, and collaborating with marketing and content teams to plan how we deliver the right content, at the right time across the customer journey
- Strategy, Strategy, Strategy! Lead experimentation and a/b testing across paid channels to continually develop new insights and improve conversion rates.
- Report on paid media performance while delivering recommendations for optimization
- Nothing is done without data. You enjoy analyzing data across CRM and marketing platforms to develop insights and report on lead quality.
- You Maintain accurate monthly forecasting across paid channels
- Build and maintain landing page variants using drag-and-drop landing page builders
Who you are
- 5+ years experience in Paid Media, with 3+ years experience working in B2B SaaS
- Hands-on experience building and managing paid media campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, YouTube, B2B Review Sites, and other Programmatic platforms
- You have a lifelong learning approach that keeps you ahead of the latest paid media trends in B2B marketing.
- Experience managing $1m+ annual media budgets
- Keen understanding of modern growth hacking playbooks and techniques
- Strong understanding of demand generation and how paid media influences every stage of the customer journey
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow.
Perks & Benefits
- Compensation tied to market data (we user Mercer)
- We reward for contribution
- Everyone gets Equity
- Unlimited Vacation - yes, for real
- We’re committed to career development
- Work from home or anywhere
- Company Events
- Extended Health/Dental/Vision Care (Day 1)
- Disability insurance (Day 1)
- Employee assistance program (Day 1)
By joining Paystone, you are joining a team that is future-focused and driven by our mission of creating Customer Driven Growth.
By helping our clients create better experiences for their customers, and in turn, motivating their happy customers to share their experiences with others, our platform creates the momentum for our clients to gain more happy customers. In other words, we win when our customers do.
Good! We want all the curiosity we can muster. Innovation stems from observation and questioning, so be eager, be innovative, and be ready to raise the bar.
Come check us out!!
Paystone is a leading North American payment and software company redefining the way merchants engage their customers and grow their businesses. The company's seamlessly integrated suite of automated payment processing, customer loyalty, gift card solutions, and now reputation marketing, is used by brands such as Irving Oil, The Source, Global Pet Foods, Kernels Popcorn, and many of the MTY Food Group's restaurant brands. Paystone's solutions are used at over 30,000 locations across Canada and the United States which collectively process over 10 billion dollars a year in bankcard volume. We employ over 200 employees and serve as the technology partner of choice for hundreds of partners across North America.
**Paystone is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any accommodations due to disability please let us know at the time you are selected for an interview.**