ASICS Running Apps – Graphic Designer
Kihachiro Onitsuka founded ASICS in 1949 to realize his desire to nurture the youth of Japan through sports and contribute to the development of society. Our founding philosophy, “Anima Sana In Corpore Sano (A Sound Mind in a Sound Body)”, represents our wish for people all over the world to live healthful and happy lives in both body and mind.
The ASICS brand is especially well known for its connection to running and for producing extremely high-quality running shoes. To strengthen our commitment to runners, we are expanding our investment in running-related digital services, i.e. running event technology (Race Roster™), AI run-coaching apps (the ASICS Runkeeper™ app), and other exciting platforms that will help us better serve the running industry. Combined, these projects and products makeup ASICS Running Apps.
Our mission?in the past, today, and into the future?is to contribute to a healthful and sustainable society and to bring joy to the people of the world through sports. Sports are an important element in living longer healthy lives, in feeling more fulfilled, and in crossing national and cultural boundaries to bring the world together. If you are looking to join a fun and innovative company focused on the booming digital health and fitness industry, this is the place for you!
You’re a self-starter with an eye for the small details while still seeing the big picture. You are creative, eager to solve problems and motivated to deliver your best work every day. You’re efficient, communicate clearly, and collaboration is one of your strong-suits.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who will be responsible for supporting the sales team with registration page creations, graphic design, branding and proposals. This role is an integral part of our internal teams, helping to drive key projects and workflow. This role will work directly with the Sales team and Customer Success teams.
This position is open to internal and external candidates.
This role will be working with the Race Roster product.
- Complete graphic design projects and tasks for Sales team and Customer Success team
- Assist Sales team with registration page creation, branding and customization in a web software environment
- Layout, create, and execute proposals and deck presentations
- Translate written concepts into visual designs
- Communicate closely with Sales team to understand needs and timely delivery of tasks and projects
- Develop and manage a project schedule in collaboration with the Sales team
- Own and manage internal documentation and design files/assets for Sales team
- Optimize & improve processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Ensure deliverables meet company and customer specifications and adhere to standards for branding, quality, graphics, format, and style.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in graphic design, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint
- Strong familiarity with graphic design and page layout methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing proposals through the full life cycle with the help of the sales team
- Proactive and self-starter
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Effective completion of assigned tasks
- Efficient use of time and resources
- Continuously learning and improving in your role
- Quality of work performed
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees at all levels of the organization
The successful candidate for this role will become an employee of Race Roster North America Corporation (RRNA), a subsidiary of ASICS Corporation – a Japanese multinational corporation. Race Roster was founded in London, Ontario in 2011.
Personable, Integrity, Expertise, Trustworthy
Send all cover letters and resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org