ASICS Running Apps – Runkeeper Content Coordinator
As a content coordinator on the Runkeeper content team, you will oversee the execution for content within the ASICS Runkeeper™ app and contribute to ASICS’ overall content strategy. You will be responsible for managing a team of coaches in creating localized content for the Runkeeper platform, and will work with multiple internal and external stakeholders to prepare the content for release. You will be relied upon to deeply understand the needs of Runkeeper users and the ASICS business, and to balance those needs as you make content decisions. This position requires flexibility as we respond to new business and customer requirements, while being able to quickly adapt to new strategies and priorities as they evolve.
This position is open to internal and external candidates.
This role will be working with the Runkeeper product.
- Collaborate with head of content to plan new Audio Guided Workouts for Runkeeper user
- Attend and conduct user interviews to understand users’ pain points and experience
- Analyze performance of existing content
- Collaborate with head of content (and other stakeholders as necessary) to define and document the scope of specific runs, so that coaches can successfully generate workouts
- Manage relationships with Runkeeper coaches – management includes but is not limited to: daily communication, briefing coaches on expectations for workout creation, facilitating their production process, managing their contracts, and ensuring that they hit deadlines and submit invoicing in a timely fashion
- Manage relationships with recording studios – relationship management includes but is not limited to: finding studios in relevant locales, developing relationships with the appropriate points of contact at these studios, and facilitating studios’ recording and invoicing processes as needed
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to facilitate the release of new content to include experts in product, marketing, copywriting, legal and global IP
- Input, manage, and keep all content up to date in Runkeeper’s Content Management System (CMS) (consulting with product and engineer as necessary), and update the CMS whenever the content release schedule (or other factors) requires
- Manage the Quality Assurance (QA) process for audio content: Listen to audio content as it is submitted by coaches, reviewing for key content requirements and facilitating edits as necessary
- Facilitate project management of the content development process to include reporting, budget management, and creating presentations for key stakeholders
- Facilitate photoshoots or other production engagements as needed to augment audio content
- Meaningfully participate in diversity and inclusion initiatives across the ASICS Running Apps teams
Education & Experience
- Proven ability to collaborate with others with kindness and compassion
- Superior attention to detail, highly collaborative, proactive, and adaptable
- A demonstrated passion for health and fitness, innovation, and helping people achieve a sound mind in a sound body
- A demonstrated interest in production and/or community building
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
- The ability to set priorities, manage multiple tasks and projects, and set and meet deadlines in a complex and fast-paced environment
- High degree of initiative and enthusiasm for quickly learning new concepts and working with new tools and sources of information
- Demonstrated commitment to health equity, antiracism, social justice causes, and community development.
- Comfort with ambiguity, ability to adapt to change, and remain upbeat under pressure
- Professional background in the running and/or fitness industry preferred
- Experience working in a technology or fitness company, especially a startup
- Experience working in a customer service role a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or other relevant education a plus
- Change in one or more metrics relevant to projects over which you have ownership
- Degree to which stakeholders (to include your teams and other ASICS teams) are aware of and aligned to your priorities and work
- Degree to which deadlines for feature delivery are met
- Efficient use of time and resources
- Continuously learning and improving in your role
- Quality of work performed
The successful candidate for this role will become an employee of Race Roster North America Corporation (RRNA), a subsidiary of ASICS Corporation – a Japanese multinational corporation. Race Roster was founded in London, Ontario in 2011.
Personable, Integrity, Expertise, Trustworthy
Send all cover letters and resume’s to email@example.com