Office Administrator/ Front Desk Administrator/ Reception
Info-Tech is one of the world’s fastest-growing IT research and advisory companies, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals. We are looking for a strong Office Administrator (Front Desk) to join our team.
Why join us?
We are a growth focused, entrepreneurially spirited company that has consistently achieved YoY growth in our 25 years of operation and are especially proud of our double-digit growth in the midst of a global pandemic.
When you join Info-Tech you get access to unlimited opportunities for professional growth and development in your field of expertise or areas you are interested in. We promote learning to help you be a better professional and we will pay for the external certifications. You will be working out of our office in London, ON. We offer great competitive salaries, benefits plan, and RRSP matching plans.
The Office Administrator serves as the first point of contact with visitors and customers providing a positive and professional first impression for the company for all phone and in person queries.
- Meet and greet all visitors in a professional and helpful manner and advise host of visitor’s arrival
- Meet SLA’s for assigned facilities tickets
- Act as point of contact for a high volume of client and employee inquiries and follow ups ensuring calls are answered in a timely manner are not abandoned and are brought to full resolution
- Act as first point of contact for internal call transfers.
- Arrange necessary inter office travel arrangements for employees book meetings and administrate meeting room schedules and calendar invites.
- Order and maintain office stationery and incidentals ensuring tracking is accurate and any invoices/receipts sent through to Finance
- Support Events Manager in ordering of Food and Drink items. This may include both alcoholic and soft beverages
- Sign off for package deliveries and arrange for necessary couriers/mail
- Build and maintain professional relations with both internal and external contacts.
- Manage calendars of all meeting rooms and bookable resources when requested including meeting set up.
Education and Experience:
- College Diploma in an Administration or Customer Service-related subject or experience in a customer service role.
- Proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook Word PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience and knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred but training will be provided.
- Previous experience in a project-oriented role would be an asset.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to converse with a wide range of professionals from vendors and delivery contacts to Executive and C-Suite
- Demonstrated ability to provide exemplary customer service that may include hanging coats and retrieving refreshments for visitors.
- Ability to multi-task prioritize effectively and triage problems accordingly.
- Outstanding professionalism and unfailing motivation
- Resourcefulness with the ability to creatively problem solve
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic team environment.
Info-Tech Research Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic including Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring pro