Project Execution Leader
Our trusted solution portfolio provides global water treatment. Pall Water provides complete water and wastewater treatment solutions and services using cutting edge membrane technologies to serve municipal and industrial customers. Combined with decades of experience and thousands of installations, Pall Water is known globally as a provider of high-quality systems designed to tackle the most complex water treatment challenges, simply and reliably. Within Danaher, Pall Water is part of the Water platform group of businesses. Through strong customer partnerships, the water platform advances the quality and delivery of water. Want to help us in this mission?
About this role:
Are you looking for a position that is exciting, dynamic, and customer-facing? The Project Execution leader PEL will lead a team of Mechanical, Electrical Engineers, Designers and Project Managers focusing on the global Pall Water custom engineered systems project business!
The PEL will run the engineering, design and delivery of multiple projects to meet customer and company requirements. You will be working closely with customers to understand their needs, collaboratively with cross functional teams to understand requirements, complete detailed design, release to manufacture, oversight of equipment installation, commissioning and acceptance testing, ensuring the Pall Water solution is delivered per the agreed to contract, on time and on budget.
- People Leadership, Organizational and Talent Development:
- Engage and retain a highly productive and efficient project execution team while driving development and succession planning.
- Evaluate, mentor and guide your team in operational excellence, addressing gaps and enacting countermeasures.
- Lead Daily Management to drive sustainable, continuous improvements in Safety, Quality, On Time Delivery and Cost Health
- Lead resource planning and workload forecasting
- Hold monthly team reviews making use of Problem-Solving Processes (PSPs) and action plans to ensure achievement of targeted objectives
- Operational Excellence:
- Develop, implement, update and deliver on monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Deliver P&L Accountability – revenue, variance, gross margin, etc..
- Work closely with Research & Development and Supply Chain to drive down cost on existing and new products.
- Build and successfully implement business processes that result in improved predictability and speed of product shipments.
- Lead the design, implementation, management, updating and monitoring of project management reporting systems to ensure targets/metrics and customer needs are met
- Project and Engineering Management:
- Manage numerous projects including scope, schedule and cost ensuring profit margin targets are achieved
- Provide technical support to Sales during budget and proposal phase of projects
- Provide support to the Field Service Engineers during start-up and commissioning
- Review and comment on contract specifications during the design phase of the project
- Review purchase orders and contracts as well coordinate order entry and purchase order approval process
- Integrate activities and multi-functional resources, including third parties, as required to support project delivery, start-up, commissioning and customer acceptance
Why you want this job:
- You can help customers in ensuring water quality for people around the world!
- You get to be a part of Danaher Corporation, rated 162 on the Fortune 500 list
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision
- As part of Danaher, you can grow your career across four high-impact industries, six continents and more than 20 global operating companies
Are you qualified?
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, operations management or engineering and a minimum of 7 years of technical project management, engineering and operations leadership experience required.
- An M.B.A. or other advanced degree
- Demonstrated ability in the Water Treatment Industry
- Acquisition integration and experience managing a remote workforce experiences
- SAP R3, CE and ISO/EN/DIN standards
- PMP certification
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.