Job Location: London, ON
Job Salary: $40,000 - $66,500 CAD
Job Type: Full-time Permanent, Hybrid (2-3 days per week in office)
Department/Unit Name: Image Services
Provide administrative support and assistance to the department and/or Director to facilitate efficient operation according to project, corporate, industry and regulatory guidelines and standards. Responsible for the day to day management of paper and electronic documents including review, tracking, scanning, filing, and document/file maintenance and retrieval. May need to provide assistance to the department and/or Director for appointment/meeting/travel scheduling, preparation of documents, presentations, correspondence, meeting minutes and/or agendas. May be required to support the Office Coordinators in the monitoring or processing of divisional supplies, equipment, staff absences and/or budget expenses. May be required to provide reception services (phone, e-mail and visitors), general clerical services.
- Assist functional group to maintain paper and electronic document management, ensuring all documents are reviewed, entered, tracked and filed in accordance with project, corporate, industry and regulatory guidelines and standards.
- Provide information and/or documents to project teams when requested on a timely basis, facilitating the completion, authorization and/or distribution of project related documents, supplies and/or contracts
- Provide input regarding and contribute to the improvement of ongoing document management processes and systems to facilitate the efficient operation of the department.
Corporate Administrative/Clerical Support
- Provide support and/or activity coordination for divisional support services; address, redirect and/or provide follow up for inquiries (phone, e-mail, correspondence); coordinate visits/meetings; travel, records, document, data and file maintenance.
- Updating and maintaining document tracking databases, preparing reports, and responding to document inquiries.
- Applicants should have a minimum of a high school diploma with one to three years of related experience or a one-year college advance diploma/degree in a relevant field of study with on the go training and experience.
- The successful candidate must exhibit the following skills: Attention to detail and proficiency in Microsoft suite of products.
- Must be able to work in the London office on a hybrid bases.
*Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request
Apply for This Job