Customer Success Associate
As a member of the Customer Success Team, you are genuinely interested in learning about the customers we serve, help in resolving their issues with a positive approach. Provide excellent service to customers by addressing inquiries and accurately processing orders.
Creating Customer Success
- Manage customer sales trends and actions and report out to sales and operations teams on customer success and opportunities
- Liaison between multiple internal departments to ensure customer needs are met, including order processing, customer set-up, customer feed-back and complaint processing
- Creatively solve problems presented by customers and follow the escalation process to obtain rapid support if issue cannot be resolved independently
- Accurately enter order information into the ERP System and interpret the ERP data to be able to correctly process an order
- Follow and document customer specific ordering processes: order acknowledgement, order processing and order completion
- Build relationships with customers to improve customer satisfaction
Enable Sales and Marketing Team Success
- Ensure marketing materials are made available to customers and sales team in a timely manner
- Engage customers on new promotions by rolling out promotional material through the existing communication channels
- Collect and feed-back customer comments and concerns to the marketing and sales teams
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the I.T. team, to continuously improve the e-commerce platform
- Rapid response to internal or external inquiries via phone, e-mail and other electronic methods.
- Utilize social media tools to monitor and communicate the product/business story.
- Working effectively with Operations and Order fulfillment team to create simple, clear and timely communication related to customer orders, building trust for the company
Health and Safety
- Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety legislation, including the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, etc.
- Degree or Diploma in International Business, Customer Service, Marketing, Accounting or a related field of study
- 3 years of experience in customer service or customer facing role working in a medical, or consumer product related field
- Worked in complex I.T. systems
- Experience solving significant customer problems
- Proficiency in writing and speaking French an asset
- Additional language ability considered an asset, e.g. Spanish, Dutch, Arabic etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with little or no direct supervision
- Ability to learn new computer software quickly
- Ability to multi-task and drive continuous improvement.
- Intermediate experience in MS Office (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Outlook)
At an applicant’s request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.