Performance Marketing Lead
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Digital Extremes is seeking a Performance Marketing Lead to own the planning and deployment of Warframe’s performance marketing. Your vast experience, cross-functional leadership and organizational skills will drive quantifiable business growth by developing cost- and process efficiencies with internal and external partners, alike.
- Lead the planning, execution, and optimization of all performance marketing campaigns that amplify Warframe’s ongoing game updates through the management of media across console, social media, search, and, email
- Be the end-to-end performance marketing channel owner which includes overseeing performance tracking, measurement, attribution, optimization and automation
- Propose and manage the annual media budget for Warframe
- Manage relationships as the main point of contact with all of Digital Extremes’ advertising partners (Reddit, Facebook, Google, etc.)
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Multimedia teams, and/or partner with agencies in producing the creative strategy and media strategy
- Partner with the Analytics team to assess the performance of completed campaigns in search of opportunities that will maximize learning and future growth
- Think creatively in pursuit of new and innovative ways to drive measurable marketing success across the entire player journey
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management; Marketing, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent science degree, required
- 6+ years of experience in a performance marketing, analytics, or media management role having run multiple campaigns spanning across social media, search, console media, and display
- Experience publishing media campaigns for multi-platform games, a big plus
- Ability to effectively communicate and build trust with senior executives and drive alignment with cross-functional teams
- Confident leading an iterative, test and learn approach
- Well-versed in the web analytics and performance attribution space, and the use of relevant channel ad management tools, experience with digital analytics tracking implementation, a plus
- Comfort with analyzing and pivoting data to land on actionable insights for future campaigns
- Appreciation for the games-as-a-service industry, especially Warframe
ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world's top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games' multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II. The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 50 million registered players on PC, PS4™, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™. For more information about Digital Extremes, visit www.digitalextremes.com. To sign up for Warframe, visit www.warframe.com.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of “Canada’s Top 100 Employers”. We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional development and career support
- Fitness and parking/transit subsidies
- Daily lunches prepared onsite by our in-studio Executive Chef and professional kitchen staff
- All-day snacks and drinks, sleep pods, massage chairs, cold brew, dog therapy days and more
Digital Extremes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for the next steps in the hiring process will be contacted.