Senior Salesforce Administrator
Location: London, Ontario
Voices is the world’s #1 creative services marketplace.
We’ve helped tens of thousands of marketers, producers, instructors, and creative directors at the world’s biggest and most beloved brands find the right talent for their creative projects.
Headquartered in London, Canada, Voices matches clients with voice over, music, audio production, and translation professionals in over 160 countries.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated, and independent Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our internal systems team. Your primary responsibility will develop, build and deploy new business processes and improvements to our salesforce configurations. You will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our platform.
Here's what you'll do:
Systems and Operations - Learn about the business needs of the sales and finance departments and utilize your deep knowledge of Salesforce to design and build processes and automation, in order to create the most efficient Salesforce configuration possible
Vendor Management - You will work closely with our vendors and potential vendors to ensure each team has what they need to be successful
Stakeholder Management - Partner with business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customization that solve critical business needs
Here's what we're looking for:
You must have the ability to multitask, quickly pick up new concepts and projects while maintaining an upbeat and positive outlook in a fast-moving environment.
Self-starter – You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment. Strong time management skills (We juggle a lot!)
Process and operational thinking - you can tackle a problem independently and quickly iterate to a solution, and then also document it in a way that's easy to understand for all audiences
Project manager – You have strong project management and process improvement skills. You can carry and own a project from start to finish.
Team player - You can easily collaborate with others and manage processes involving many stakeholders. You enjoy teaching others and asking/answering questions.
Articulate – Excellent writing skills and ability to translate non-technical requirements into actionable solutions.
An ideal candidate will have :
- Experience in development and deployment of high quality and scalable business solutions on the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
- Experience in designing technical architecture solutions that may span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems.
- Advanced skills with all automation tools including, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes.
- Ability to manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Salesforce
- Proven ability to align business processes and Salesforce best practices
- Demonstrated effectiveness in translating business requirements into technical specifications and implementing the solutions
- Versatile, excellent problem-solving, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5-10 years experience as a Salesforce Administrator/Architect preferred
- Experience with Agile delivery methods is required
- Certified SFDC system administrator will be prioritized over other candidates
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices is committed to providing accom
modation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and résumé by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Voices thanks all candidates in advance.