Reports to: Design Director
As our Interactive Designer / Product Designer you will be responsible for developing concepts and design mock-ups for a wide range of applications, from desktop and mobile web pages and interfaces, to digital assets for marketing campaigns and presentations.
- Successfully gather and understand requirements from stakeholders in order to identify gaps and deliver on those objectives
- Manage the iteration design process for new and existing products; assist in estimating resource needs and timelines
- Develop effective user interfaces (UI) and user experience (UX); develop small iterative improvements to user interactions
- Conduct requirement gathering meetings with stakeholders; clarifying requirements and making necessary changes to meet stakeholder needs
- Develop static wire frames and interactive prototypes; creating high fidelity mock ups from wireframes and requirements
- Participate in peer review and provide feedback to other designers
- Complete video editing, animation and compositing
- Work in an interdisciplinary team that includes designers and developers to build proto-types and conduct user testing's
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of UI/UX design experience
- Experience in front end development or experience working closely with front-end developers is a must.
- Professional working experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CSS/SaaS is a must
- Knowledge of Pardot and Email Marketing would be ideal
- Technical Software skills; Ability to use a variety of software i.e. Creative Cloud, Sketch, Invision etc.
- Design Layout Skills - Utilizes iconography, typography, colour, and interaction together to assist users navigate products. All products should be visually pleasing and easily usable.
- Collaboration Skills – Ability to brainstorm creative design concepts using wireframes/sketches/white boarding with the project team using design principles
- Creative - Uses a creative approach to design out-of-the box designs that exceed stakeholder expectations; seeks out experts and researches, constructively challenges existing strategies and synthesizes ideas and insights well.
- The role requires an effective planner who is results orientated with a strong customer focus
- Committed to continuous professional development
ITRG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.