Digital Advertising Specialist
Northern is North America’s leading digital experience agency. We unite creativity, technology and performance marketing to create immersive digital experiences for leading brands in their pursuit of digital transformation. We have strategically assembled a group of innovators, who have a passion for technology, design and improving online experiences.
As a Google Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner, Northern is positioned as a leader in the performance advertising industry. Our campaigns with leading brands in North America, have been recognized as best in class through the Google Premier Partner Awards, Search Engine Land Awards and the Canadian Search Awards.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a Digital Advertising Specialist to join our growing team and create high performance digital paid advertising campaigns.
The Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for executing and optimizing high performing campaigns that drive business results. The incumbent will plan, create, optimize and report on paid advertising campaigns across a variety of platforms and tactics such as Google Shopping, Paid Search, Facebook/Instagram Ads, YouTube and more.
Full time remote is available nationally (Canada only). For those close to our office in London, ON we have flexible office hours based on training and collaboration needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create paid advertising campaigns, from set up to optimization, reporting, and management
- Responsible for delivering positive ROI for both e-commerce and lead generation clients
- Optimize campaigns across a variety of platforms with Northern and industry best practices in mind to push results
- Accountable for campaign performance, providing platform recommendations and budget management
- Conduct A/B testing across ads, landing pages and tactics
- Analyze campaign performance data to identify areas of improvement or scaling opportunity
- Work with Paid Advertising Strategists to think "outside the box" and move the needle for clients above and beyond campaigns
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure client expectations are met on time and on budget
- Confidently navigate and operate advertising platforms
- Conduct keyword research, audience testing and ad copy creation
- Prepare paid advertising design briefs for performance
- Effectively communicate with Paid Media department leaders, Project Managers and the greater team
- Stay in the know of latest trends for digital advertising and e-Commerce tactics
Knowledge, Education & Experience Required
- 2+ years working in Paid Advertising / Digital Marketing
- A College diploma, University degree, or relevant job-related experience. We welcome highly experienced, self-taught, and self-motivated learners who express a strong passion for digital advertising.
- Hands on experience managing campaigns in Facebook / Google
- Knowledge of SEM/PPC/CPM trends
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Access to reliable internet and comfortable/efficient workspace
- Comfortable working remotely
- Comfortable on frequent video conference (daily)
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.
Apply To Position