Digital Marketing Specialist (Contract)
Building a career at Libro puts you at the center of a movement to grow prosperity in southwestern Ontario. You become part of a team that is creating change and making a positive impact – socially, economically and environmentally.
Libro has an opening for a passionately accountable Digital Marketing Specialist (Contract) within our Essex or London Administration office. The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting growth of the Libro Credit Union brand and Owner relationships through all digital channels and translating communication concepts into a strong digital presence. The Digital Marketing Specialist oversees Libro Credit Union’s digital marketing activities (i.e. SEO, display, social media, email), manages Libro’s customer/owner outreach programs and supports website content development. This role is also responsible for guiding internal and external designers on the best ways to visually represent the Libro Credit Union brand both online and offline. Could you be Libro?
**This contract role will begin July 2020 and end September 2021**
The Epic Human we are looking for will:
- Develop content marketing strategies across media and technology platforms (including online advertising, web, mobile, video, social media, email, and emerging and future technologies)
- Leverage digital channels to support and enhance marketing strategies and campaigns Analyze and report on results from all digital channels and uncover insights that will help optimize Libro’s marketing strategies
- Utilize technology to improve marketing effectiveness
- Provide creative direction to staff and outside suppliers (i.e. ad agency, media partners)
Ready to be Libro?
- Marketing/media or communications certificate, diploma or degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing and implementing digital marketing / content marketing strategies.
- Strong understanding of segmentation and how to design marketing campaigns to target specific audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
- Thorough understanding of web content and web-based delivery techniques, usability, architecture, development and user-centric design
- Proficiency in analytics platforms including both web and social media
- Thorough understanding of branding principals and how to apply them to both traditional and non-traditional mediums
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines
- Graphic design and other production skills such as video filming/editing and photography, an asset
As a multi-year Platinum Level Aon Best Employer in Canada, Libro demonstrates exceptional performance in employee engagement, leadership, performance culture, and employment brand.
If you are passionate about helping your community, interested in being part of a remarkable team, and want to help grow prosperity in southwestern Ontario - we want to hear from you!
Libro is committed to fostering a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. Libro welcomes applications from persons with disabilities and accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.