This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
Technical Support Analyst
Our group of companies (edproenergy.com, sleegers.ca, p38.ca, propanefacts.ca) is a dynamic and rapidly growing organization headquartered in London, ON. Our established operating businesses, EDPRO Energy Group and SLEEGERS Engineered Products, are poised for continued growth in the energy and pressure vessel manufacturing sectors.
P38 is recruiting a Technical Support Analyst to join our growing team. The successful candidate will support SLEEGERS’ kiosk line of business by providing technical support services directly to our kiosk customers. This individual will be a brand ambassador and strive to provide a positive brand experience to all SLEEGERS customers.
- Provide front-line technical support services by diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving or escalating technical issues within line of business applications in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Create and maintain troubleshooting scripts/workflows
- Identify, communicate, and document known issues, workarounds, and fixes
- Create and maintain end-user documentation such as self-service articles and instruction manuals
- Actively participate in quality assurance testing to identify and document bugs and/or compatibility issues for changes to the production environment
- Maintain hardware and software asset inventories
- Provide occasional remote afterhours support services on evenings and weekends
- Required post-secondary diploma/certificate/degree in a related computer studies area or an acceptable combination of education and relevant experience
- A minimum of 2 years of direct work experience in an IT support capacity
- Knowledge and experience supporting and troubleshooting applications, software, and hardware within a Microsoft Windows environment
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Ability to handle a wide variety of duties in a professional manner
- Excellent written, oral and, and telephone communication skills
- Individual should be highly motivated, organized, and dependable with excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of ITSM and the ITIL framework is considered an asset
- Competitive compensation package; salary is commensurate with experience
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Comprehensive health and dental benefit plans
- Retirement plan with employee-employer matched contributions
- Training and development opportunities available to enhance your skill set
P38 is committed to providing a barrier-free environment and promoting independence, dignity, integration, and equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available, upon request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.