Product Marketing Manager
About PSD Citywide
PSD Citywide is a full-service firm offering research, consulting services and software to the North American public sector market. Our client base includes hundreds of small, mid-sized, and large municipalities from across North America, provincial/state and federal government agencies, and private sector entities. We are an industry leader that specializes in enterprise asset management and financial budgeting for municipalities. Over our years of experience, we have developed cutting-edge software solutions for our client’s asset management and financial budgeting needs, leaving behind mature and manageable programs making positive impacts in local communities.
PSD Citywide’s service areas are configured to meet three essential needs for governments: policy research and analysis, high-performance technology, and credible data. Through our infrastructure and financial consulting practice, we work with decision-makers to refine organizational systems, programs, and processes for better corporate outcomes.
As we continue to grow our team, we are seeking a full-time Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. This is a remote based role. The ability to travel will be required in this role.
The Manager of Product Marketing leads the development of the product’s competitive differentiation, product positioning, product messaging, and go-to-market strategies, as well as ensuring that sales, marketing, and customer success is always aligned and informed. At this capacity, they are also responsible for overseeing the creation of sales tools, marketing collateral, and product training - being the intersection between the buyer, customer, sales, and product development.
- Minimum of 3 years of Product Marketing Manager experience.
- 5+ years working at a SAAS company with $2M to $25M in revenue.
- Experience working as or with a Product Manager.
- Preference given to those with experience in the marketing of professional services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, an affinity for public speaking, and presentations to large and/or senior management team.
- University Degree or College Diploma.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Working with the product and consulting teams, package and deploy new software modules and consulting services for sale in respective markets, including all collateral and training.
- Provide feedback to the product team from sales, customer success, and sales enablement to guide the development of timely competitive product enhancements.
- Develop and deliver ongoing internal and external training and communications to educate audiences of new product enhancements in an accessible and easy to comprehend format.
- Lead the development of all product messaging, including the development and maintenance of talk tracks, message houses, and related scripts to support sales and customer success.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to properly relay key features and benefits of new and existing products and services.
- Act as the “infomediary” between engineering and the end user.
- Provides process and knowledge training for the sales team.
- Manages the demo experience and acts as a subject matter expert on our products and services to prospects, as needed.
- Other duties assigned.
All resumes will be reviewed for experience working with key technologies. Only those who qualify will be contacted for an initial screening interview. We strive to provide a quick recruitment process, but to find the right candidate for the job the process may take up to a month to complete. We will let the candidates know if we will not be moving them to the next step in the process.
If you are invited to a screening interview you will discuss your experience with one of our HR team members. This interview is an opportunity to get to know a little more about the company, the type of work we do and impact we have.
Candidates invited to a virtual interview will meet with our hiring team and HR. This will allow the candidate to get to know the team as well as learn more about our processes, culture, and growth opportunities we have at PSD.
Why work with us?
Employee personal and career growth is important to us, and we will encourage you to pursue the things you care about. We have a mentoring program that matches you with a senior developer for your first three months to ensure you get fully acquainted with our tech. We also encourage continuous learning through a Training & Development program allowing our developers to fully explore their interests and contribute to different product development teams at PSD.
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Benefits Package
- Work from home
- Relocation Assistance Program
- Company Matched RRSP Contributions
- Flex Hours & Paid Time off
- Social and Charity events and initiatives
- Ergonomic Workstations
PSD is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this when you apply, and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.