LBMX is a dynamic and growing software solutions company with an international perspective, located in London, Ontario. LBMX is the leading business marketplace provider for Buying Groups and Purchasing Co-operatives. With a flourishing customer base throughout North America, the United Kingdom and as far away as New Zealand and Australia, we are sure to offer a breadth of experience that provides the successful candidate with endless opportunities to expand their abilities.
If you’re an experienced candidate looking for an exciting future and you’re someone who is passionate about life, takes ownership of their role, isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and thrives being part of a team then we invite you to apply.
Come and help us make LBMX a better company and an even better place to work!
As a Software Developer at LBMX, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and maintaining our web-based applications. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software solutions that meet our clients' needs. This is an exciting opportunity to work with modern technologies and contribute to the growth of our company.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other developers to design and implement web applications.
- Develop responsive user interfaces using Angular and ensure the best possible user experience.
- Build back-end services and APIs using C#.
- Integrate RabbitMQ for efficient message queuing and communication.
- Work with SQL databases to manage and optimize data storage and retrieval.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code while adhering to coding standards.
- Perform code reviews and collaborate with the team to improve code quality.
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues and implement effective solutions.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- 3+ years proven experience as a Software Developer or similar role.
- Proficiency in Angular for front-end development.
- Strong programming skills in C# for back-end development.
- Experience with RabbitMQ or other message queuing systems.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and database management.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality software.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and tools.
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Understanding of software security best practices.
- Familiarity with behavioral-driven development.
The Perks of Working with us!
- Competitive salary and benefits including a health spending account and employee assistance program
- 3 weeks vacation to start with additional paid “LBMX holidays” throughout the year
- Company matched GRSP contributions
- Education subsidies for job related courses
- Maternity/Parental and Compassionate Care Leave Top Up Program
- A healthy work/life balance
- Flexible Summer Hours
- $500 Staples Allowance for new hires
- Named one of Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers (2022, 2023)
About LBMX Inc
At LBMX, we care about shared prosperity and believe in the power of independent businesses and their buying groups to create sustained economic growth. This belief comes from two decades of providing the world’s only group focused technology and advisory services to help buying groups, purchasing cooperatives and their independent businesses flourish.
We are a leading business marketplace experience provider that helps independent businesses, their buying groups and suppliers buy better and sell more. Our premier solution has transformed billing and ordering, rebate programs management, real-time analytics, e-commerce and product information management across building materials, sporting goods, industrial manufacturing, food equipment, grocery, and agricultural industries.
LBMX is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. LBMX is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require any accommodations, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more and Apply