WHO WE ARE:
Digital Echidna (“Echidna”) is one of the fastest-growing open-source development firms in Canada. Passionate and committed to the work we do and the people with whom we work, we believe in exceeding client expectations, completing work on schedule, supporting our community, and respecting each other's time and the need for work/life balance.
WHY WORK HERE:
We offer a results-driven but laid back, professional, supportive environment and seek talented people who understand the value of teamwork and have the drive to succeed. We offer comprehensive benefits packages; flexible work schedules; company-wide social events; sports teams and team-building experiences; support for career goals, continuing education, and personal growth; and the opportunity for travel throughout North America.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a highly motivated Account Coordinator to join our Accounts team.
- Act as a point of contact for executive project sponsors and external project teams by providing these clients with high-value solutions.
- Act as a main point of contact for ongoing client engagement.
- Schedule and prepare regular account reviews.
- Create and update short and long term account roadmaps.
- Assist the Account Manager in building the client’s business and generating new strategies for agency-client partnerships.
- Assist the Account Manager in achieving outbound and inbound sales targets.
- Assist the Account Manager with influencing clients and handling disagreements.
- Coordinate and lead meetings (internal and external).
- Assist project team members, agency resources and the project workflow process.
- Offer support in authoring project documents (i.e. findings, recommendations, technical specifications) with the assistance of other team members where necessary.
- Influence the client to make clear, quick and concise project decisions.
- Provide clear communication between the client and web development team.
- Offer various or alternative solutions to feature requests.
- Identify “out of scope” items.
- Understand and educate clients on Drupal terminology, and project workflow.
- Support training of the client end users on all site functionality.
- Support the documentation of end solution and preparation of project to a “support ready” state.
- Supports internal project coordination as required.
- QA reviews of all completed work.
- Provide clients with innovative short and long term strategic marketing and technical guidance.
- Develop and maintain a positive and partnering relationship with clients.
- Help to create time and value estimates for additional client work.
- Managing and tracking the status of and budget for projects.
- Generates and sends invoices to clients where applicable.
New Business Development:
- Participate in networking events within the SWO community.
- Seek out speaking engagements within targeted business verticals.
- Learn more about existing top tier clients in order to identify business opportunities not just within their organization but in their business vertical.
- Solicit and create interactions with key decision makers within targeted business verticals.
- Preach the benefits of our technology stack and service offerings.
- Complete RFP opportunities.
- Attend short-list presentations to pitch your solution.
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE:
- Minimum 2 year college diploma, certification or university degree in a related field.
- Agency experience is considered an asset.
- Skills in negotiating win-win solutions between the client and project team.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Exceptional business-oriented written and oral communication skills.
- Poise under pressure.
- Experience with various project management tactics and tools.
- Enjoyment in networking and attending city wide events.
- Ability to work cohesively with a wide range of client and coworker personalities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Ability to acquire a valid passport and the interest to travel in North America.
The pay band structure for the Account Coordinator role at Digital Echidna is listed below. Please note: the salary range below does not reflect the actual maximum and minimum salaries of employees in the band.
- Client Services 1: $30,000 - $50,000
Digital Echidna is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace reflecting the diversity of the community. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If contacted for an interview, please inform us if support is needed and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply To Position