Education and Experience Required:
- 3+ years of related content marketing experience
- Degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills, bilingualism is considered an asset
- Proven expertise in creating successful marketing content across a broad range of content types, especially in the digital realm
- Understanding of the digital marketing landscape and how content plays a role in SEO
- Critical eye for proofreading communications to ensure accuracy and brand compliance
- Experience using a content management system (CMS)
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks at once
- Team-player with the ability to work within a collaborative environment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website https://www.carfax.ca/about-carfax/work-at-carfax. Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is hired.
We’re committed to providing accommodations by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. For a confidential inquiry or to request an accommodation, please contact your recruiter or email email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.