This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
CARFAX Canada’s mission is to help millions of people shop, buy, service and sell used cars with more confidence. As a leader in vehicle history and valuation, CARFAX provides impartial and comprehensive information for consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX‘s Canadian headquarters in London, Ontario supports Canadian and U.S. markets, drawing on billions of data records from thousands of sources, enabling used vehicle buyers and sellers to make informed decisions. CARFAX is consistently recognized as a top employer and business. CARFAX is a part of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). Find out more at www.carfax.ca and connect with CARFAX on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
At CARFAX Canada, you’re not just another employee. You’re a critical contributor to the big picture and rely on data when making important decisions. You have a future mindset and are motivated to grow with us. You have a thirst for learning new things and building your skillset. You dream big and chart your own career path. You don’t settle for what’s quick and easy because you value quality. You know that the best teams are built on trust, so you use your voice to collaborate and create real change. You believe in taking the time to celebrate wins and have fun. You know leading a balanced lifestyle in a supportive work environment is important. You’re not just another employee. You are a CARFAX Canadian!
CARFAX Canada is excited to announce the position of Intermediate Developer to work with us in an agile framework. Reporting to a Development Team Lead, we are expanding our product offerings and will need a creative, experienced Intermediate Developer to help take us there.
You are a full stack computer science specialist, with a minimum of 3+ years of C# .NET programming experience under your belt and a proven ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical team members. Your code writing is clean, easily consumable and enhanced. You are project and end-results focused, motivated to solve challenging problems, and apply innovative, collaborative solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for an extremely detail-oriented, creative, and organized candidate to excel.
- Mobile application development in React Native for Android and iOS
- Design and develop web services, websites and applications using the .NET framework in an agile process
- Develop reusable and consumable API’s using C# .NET to enhance existing code libraries
- Strong emphasis in developing unit tests, integration tests, and automated UI
- Participate in sprint planning with team members
- Communicate and facilitate QA product releases
- Problem solve errors raised by the Support team
- Maintain and update Jira tickets and Git code repositories
- Facilitate deployments using Azure DevOps for builds and releases
- Lead stories from start to end (stories, meeting, sharing of knowledge/requirements)
- Nice to have TDD experience
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or information sciences
- Minimum of 2+ years of React Native programming experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of C# .NET programming experience
- Experience with jQuery, CSS, mobile application development, responsive design, RESTful web services, Azure DevOps, automated testing, and deployment
- Knowledge of Azure micro services, dependency injection, and SOLID design principles and patterns are considered assets
- Excellent time management
- Strong ability to multitask and handle change
- Sharp attention to detail
- Proven communication skills with technical and non-technical team members
- Superior organizational and planning skills
- Collaborative and innovative problem analysis and problem solving
- Great team player with ability to work alone without micro-management
This position will be in on-site at our CARFAX Canada office in London, Ontario. Our space at 100 Kellogg Lane is full of fun amenities to enjoy! We’re proud to offer competitive pay, flexibility, benefits, and bonuses, RRSP matching, primary/non-primary caregiver leave top-up, health and wellness initiatives and social events. As an added bonus, our summer 4-day work weeks are around the corner for 2023!
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website. https://www.carfax.ca/about-carfax/work-at-carfax.
We’re committed to providing accommodations by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. For a confidential inquiry or to request an accommodation, please contact your recruiter or email email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.