Business Improvement Specialist
Race Roster is one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America, ranking 18th on the Deloitte Fast 50 in 2018. We share a vision of improving event management by providing tools and support that allow event organizers to better manage, analyze, and grow their events. If you want to join a fun, cutting edge, and innovative technology business, Race Roster is the place for you!
Who we’re looking for
- Has a love for all things numbers
- Can diagnose complex problems via excel using complicated lookup values (ie. vlookup, index match, pivot tables etc.)
- Can offer well thought-out business recommendations based on diagnosis’
- Ability to increase efficiency by identifying ways to improve process
- Takes initiative and maintains full ownership of assigned work
- Has strong organizational skills, with proven experience prioritizing work and coordinating several on-going projects
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a professional demeanor
- Has a strong focus and commitment to detail and accuracy of work
- Ability to communicate openly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- College diploma or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3+ years experience in a professional services environment
- Experience solving complex data problems using excel and/or other data management software
- Investigate, diagnose, and offer business recommendations for customer service and business development
- Investigate and facilitate escalations between 2nd and 3rd level management
- Provide administrative support to the Customer Success, Development and Accounting Departments
- Access and manage risk related to chargebacks
- Audit live data and executive on proactive measures to reduce error
- Reconcile event and user payouts
- Flexible to work overtime as needed
- Assignments and projects may vary
- Position starts at $40,000/annually
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Benefits after 90 day probation period
Personable, Integrity, Expertise, Trustworthy
Send all cover letters and resume’s to email@example.com.
Tell us why you want to work at Race Roster and describe an awesome project or team you’ve worked on in the past. Include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject of the email. Please give us a link to your LinkedIn or any other portfolio website.
Race Roster welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.