Business Development Associate
Voices.com is the Number 1 online marketplace for where corporate clients search for, audition and hire professional voice actors. The company has been rated as one of Deloitte’s Fastest Growing Tech Companies in Canada.
As a Business Development Associate (BDA), your main goal is to generate leads by combining your persistence in outreach by phone and email to prospective clients, as well as your creativity with connecting with the right buyers in organizations ranging from global advertising agencies and Fortune 500 companies. Success is identifying new business opportunities and working with your team to bring that prospective customer onto our platform. You play a critical role in owning the outbound sales initiative.
Collectively we want to create new opportunities for recurring business resulting in happy, loyal customers who will continue to use and refer services offered by Voices.com again and again. You will report to the Manager, New Business and be a contributing member of Voices.com’s exciting and high growth sales team.
- Represent Voices.com when working with potential customers by providing accurate explanations on all services offered.
- Contact potential customers via phone, as assigned.
- Meet or exceed your monthly goal of 2,000 dials using an intelligent click-to-dial system.
- Manage assigned call lists in an organized fashion.
- Qualify leads by phone through questioning and an engaging dialogue.
- Convert potential leads to interested accounts, contacts and opportunities.
- Update customer records by entering data into Salesforce to ensure accurate sales and billing. We’re a data driven organization.
- Meet and exceed quota of 20 deals per month. Quality over quantity!
- 1-2+ years of sales development or business development experience
- Knowledge of sales processes and sales methodologies
- Desire to be coached and mentored on a team in both a professional and fun manner
- Desire to continuously improve processes and implement new ideas
- Salesforce experience considered an asset
- Post secondary education or equivalent experience
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and résumé by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Voices.com thanks all candidates in advance.