Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Position Location: Requirement 2-3 hours from London, ON.
Remote work options available.
Voices is the largest creative services marketplace online helping corporate clients hire voice talent, audio producers, musicians and translators online. With more than 2 million registered users and customers in 160 countries around the world, Voices is the destination for brands looking to realize their creative vision. Its flagship website, www.voices.com, records approximately 5 million unique visitors annually who have posted more than 500,000 jobs to date.
Reporting to the Vice-President, Marketing, this role will develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for product launches and feature roll outs. The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will also be responsible for the positioning and messaging of products including, product descriptions, feature descriptions, pricing strategy, and customer communications, surrounding product and feature launches as well as enabling the sales team and ensuring employees are ready to communicate the value proposition of the product to customers, ultimately driving adoption.
- Own a portfolio of digital products including product names, logos, descriptions and pricing
- Own the marketing of portfolio of platform accounts including; Basic, Plus and Enterprise Edition on the client side
- Steward a portfolio of technology brands including VoiceMatch, SurePay, VoiceMarketplace, VoiceRank, Top 100 and Verified by Voices
- Writing product positioning statements and outbound messaging for products and features
- Write communication plan for feature launches and product launches
- Development and execution of the go-to-market strategy for feature and product launches
- Scheduling and running of pre-launch meetings and the minute-by-minute launch day plan
- Identification of decision making unit (DMU) and the creation of buyer personas
- Development of product stories (use cases) written as a storyboard and delivered in demos
- Scripting of product videos and scripting of product webinars
- Presenting on webinars or in videos as the product expert
- Write product release notes and quarterly “seasonal” product email newsletter and blog post
- Development and communication of sales enablement tools, collateral and demonstrations
- Solicit customer reviews and customer case studies
- Manage product review website listings by adding product photos, descriptions and links
- Ownership of competitive intelligence and quarterly benchmarking
- 3-5 years experience in a product marketing management role
- Pragmatic Institute Certification or similar product marketing training
- Phenomenal collaboration skills with the ability to influence without direct authority, and to quickly build and continually develop internal relationships both within the marketing department and with other departments in the company
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write effectively for multiple audiences, to deliver compelling presentations, and interact confidently with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong data analytics skills
- Proficiency in Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
- Knowledge and background in Salesforce is a strong asset, but not a requirement
How Voices is supporting our colleagues through this pandemic:
- Voices had all of our colleagues working from home with their laptops, monitor, accessories includes their ergonomic chairs by Monday March 16th, 2020
- We hold virtual huddle every Monday
- We care about the mental health of our colleagues through our EFAP program and human connection through our optional virtual social events such as meditation, stretching, games, happy hours, etc.
- We offer a hybrid work environment, remote and in office (when safe to do so)
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and résumé by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Voices thanks all candidates in advance. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.