Position Location: London, Ontario & Remote within 2-3 hours of London
Voices is the world’s #1 creative services marketplace.
We’ve helped tens of thousands of marketers, producers, instructors, and creative directors at the world’s biggest and most beloved brands find the right talent for their creative projects.
Headquartered in London, Canada, Voices matches clients with voice over, music, audio production, and translation professionals in over 160 countries.
The Salesforce Administrator is part of our Information Technology Group that manages data, supports and develops applications for stakeholder tracking and reporting. This position is the liaison between senior management, finance, sales, marketing, operations, information technology group and the users of database applications.
- Daily administration and support of our Salesforce implementation including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow and validations
- Working with management, strategic planning & analysis staff and end-users to create and manage data validation, and complex automations
- Develop, create and schedule running of customized reports and dashboards
- Be the data steward for data across the entire organization
- Own the Master Data Management documentation
- Design technical architecture solutions that may span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems
- Manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale
- Articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture
- Create and document Salesforce application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes including program staff, programmers, strategic planning and analysis staff and/or outside consultants as needed
- Manage the Salesforce testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing
- Keeping on top of new Salesforce features and functionality, specifically Lightning and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Train new and existing users on how to use Salesforce applications
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements
- Provide Salesforce users with technical support
- Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed
- Assist the Information Technology group with the development of technical documentation of existing and future applications
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- 3+ Years Salesforce Administration experience
Apply for This Job
- BSc degree in Computer Science or,
- BA degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent education/and or related experience. MBA or Business Related Advanced Degree preferred.