Sales Development Representative
RedIron is a systems integrator focused on transformative innovations in retail. Since 2000, we’ve helped some of the largest brands implement, integrate, extend & maintain any major retail software system.
RedIron is uniquely equipped to recognize and understand a retailer’s pain points and deliver on their business objectives and goals. Working with RedIron, retailers benefit from years of experience, smart project processes, and technology solutions that streamline processes, profitability and deliver a modern customer experience.
The Sales Development Rep (SDR) will initiate, qualify and develop new business leads for the Account Executive sales team at RedIron. The SDR will work with the Account Executives to create and prioritize their business target market, position our value proposition and generate attention and interest for our products and services amongst our target market.
The SDR is accountable for generating qualified leads, which they will pass over to the Account Executives to close.
The ideal candidate will possess a desire to develop their professional selling skills and must be a fit for our entrepreneurial, team-based culture.
1. Quota Attainment – “hunter” mentality, will meet / exceed monthly / quarterly sales lead objectives.
2. Territory Planning – will develop and document strategy to build pipeline of leads within defined target prospects.
3. Demand Generation – will create demand for RedIron services within a defined territory.
4. Lead and Progress the contact strategy – will drive the communication /contact process through to completion.
5. Weekly Reporting and Funnel Management – will complete all weekly pipeline and activity reporting in accordance with RedIron’s forecasting cadence.
· Customer Focus
· Ethics and Values
· Drive for Results
· Sense of Urgency
· Business Acumen / Intellectual Curiosity
· “Hunter” mentality with drive
· Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong desire to be in professional sales
What RedIron Offers:
Our business philosophy is simple, we have 2 key stakeholders:
1. Customers – we are fiercely dedicated to adhering to the Customer First value set.
2. Employees – we strive to attract people who are passionate about what we do because we believe revenue growth to be the most important success metric in business.
We offer a competitive base salary with commission and access to a top tier onboarding and professional sales training program.