Lead Generation Specialist I
London, ON, CA, 00000
Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
CDK Global: Be a part of the Heavy Equipment Team based in London Ontario.
CDK is evolving the automotive industry through technology with 27,000+ clients across 100+ countries and 9,000+ employees worldwide. We chose Cincinnati as our new Center of Excellence because of smart, motivated people like you. We’re adding 1,000 jobs to the Cincinnati market to fuel your growth and ours.
See What We’re All About
As a Lead Generation Representative, you will be responsible for proactive calling to establish contact with key clients via the telephone on a daily basis.
For This Role You Will
- Have a dynamic Talk Track available for each call “campaign” that you work through.
- Qualify strong leads to send to the Inside and Outside Sales team members for conversion into revenue, as well as assign all leads via Salesforce customer relationship management database with detailed notes.
- Take responsibility for developing and maintaining relationships with the assigned client base within each campaign in order to get in front of key decision makers.
- Update current database with all information obtained from client for business partner utilization
- Manage inbound mailbox upon request
- Field inbound calls from marketing line upon request.
- Ability to learn and understand products and services to help in the position
- Gather and build database outside of making calls utilizing tools provided by manufactures and the industry association and resources
- Work 1:1 as needed with the Reps in the field to achieve common goals
In this position, you must achieve and maintain an assigned call quota as set by the Lead Generation Supervisor.
Success in this position offers growth into an Inside Sales quota carrying role.
Qualified Candidates Will Possess
- HS Diploma
- 1-3 years’ experience in an outbound phone setting required, as well as previous work in Customer Service, including phone support.
- An ability to read, write and understand instructions, correspondence and memos, as well as the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of clients and associates via phone and electronic media.
- The capacity to operate independently under tight deadlines with a high level of professionalism in all areas is essential.
- An ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change is a must.
- Proficiency in PC and MS Office software products, such as Word and Excel or equivalent is required.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
CDK Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We believe that diversity in all aspects of business leads to strength
CDK Global sait que des passions vous animent en dehors du travail. La famille, les amis, les événements sportifs et des tas d’autres choses occupent votre vie. C’est pourquoi nous offrons un ensemble exhaustif d’avantages sociaux non seulement
pour prendre soin de vous, mais aussi de votre famille. Tous les avantages offerts entrent en vigueur dès le premier jour de votre embauche et incluent un REER avec contribution équivalente, des congés payés pour vous remettre en forme ou faire don de votre
temps au sein de votre communauté, et le remboursement de frais de scolarité, pour n’en énumérer que quelques-uns.
Chez CDK, nous nous enorgueillissons de la diversité de nos effectifs. Nous estimons et célébrons le caractère unique de chaque individu et les points de vue variés qu’ils apportent. Nous offrons des chances d’accès égales en matière d’emploi
sans égard à la race, la couleur, la religion, le genre, l’identité ou l’expression du genre, l’orientation sexuelle, l’origine nationale, la génétique, l’état de handicap, l’âge, la situation matrimoniale, ou l’état de protection d’anciens combattants.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including RRSP matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or veteran status. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Segment: Outside Sales, Supply, Database, Advertising, Inside Sales, Sales, Operations, Technology, Marketing