Oracle XStore Consultant
At RedIron we come to work every day to forge technology innovation for the biggest and best-known retailers in North America. It's our mission to create software products that make the retail store experience modern, effective and enjoyable for customers and retailers alike. Set your sites high! Join RedIron for a great engineering challenge, an opportunity to show off your talent and to gain strategic engineering experience.
For over 20 years we have provided our customers with software and services in the retail domain. We continue to grow, supporting multiple platforms and implementations across POS, ERP, E-Com and others.
In the role of Oracle XStore Consultant, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will lead a team that delivers high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle preferable in Point of Sales domain and experience in implementing Oracle Xstore and/or Oracle Point of Sales.
- At least 4 years of experience in Requirements Gathering, Impact Analysis, Conducting Workshops, Solution Design and Project Coordination for POS or Xstore implementations or upgrades
- Regular direct communication with customers and partners, as well as coordinating internal efforts with our business development leads and engineering teams
Our employee benefits package will take effect after a 90 day probation period, including medical, dental, vision, 401k or RRSP matching.
Candidates must be able to work in Canada without sponsorship.