RedIron is a systems integrator focused on transformative innovations in retail. Since 2000, we’ve helped some of the largest brands implement, integrate, extend & maintain any major retail software system.
RedIron is uniquely equipped to recognize and understand a retailer’s pain points and deliver on their business objectives and goals. Working with RedIron, retailers benefit from years of experience, smart project processes, and technology solutions that streamline processes, profitability and deliver a modern customer experience.
We're looking for a creative, tech-savvy Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. Working closely with, and reporting directly to the Marketing Director, the candidate will be responsible for helping to develop and execute our marketing plan with a focus on social media marketing and lead generation campaigns.
The ideal candidate has strong experience with various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Social Media Management:
· Create social media content, including text, image & video. Managing online communities across multiple platforms (engaging with followers, responding to comments, instigating conversations) and publishing content.
· Responsible for managing a social media editorial calendar and managing the editing, approval, and scheduling of all posts for all platforms.
· Reporting & Analytics – responsible for tracking and updating KPI dashboards with metrics from social media, emails, ads, and websites. Oversight of marketing automation technology and CRM platform.
· Develop and implement electronic advertising campaigns through Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Google Ads; email marketing campaigns and content marketing strategies.
· Develop and implement lead generation strategies through social media marketing and advertising.
Who You Are?
· Education: Bachelor’s degree in a Business-oriented field with a major in Marketing or a related business discipline.
· 2+ years marketing experience
· Sound knowledge of social media, and email platforms.
· Excellent written and communications skills.
· A strong grasp of current marketing trends and the ability to lead digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
· Strategic thinker who is creative yet data-driven.
· Super organized with the ability to execute efficiently and with strong attention to detail.
· Must be flexible in approach and be able to prioritize as company and customers’ requirements evolve.
· Basic proficiency with photography, video editing, and graphic design.
Nice to haves: CRM experience, understanding of data analytics
Respond to client inquiries and provide customer support via chat, email, and telephone.
· Conduct primary research through feedback surveys and client interviews to identify unmet needs and opportunities for improvement.
· Conduct secondary research on competitors and marketing strategies to enhance the marketing plan.
What We Offer
Compensation – we offer an attractive package with a competitive base salary and a bonus paid when you achieve predetermined targets.
Great Culture – we’re a gang of hardworking aspiring entrepreneurs. We hold each other accountable to high standards and help each other attain our most ambitious goals.